Would you like to gain essential job readiness skills to advance your career?
Metcalf Institute will hold a virtual Career Development Program Winter Intensive, January 14-15, 2021, in partnership with the RI Consortium for Coastal Ecology Assessment, Innovation & Modeling (RI C-AIM) to help participants:
- Understand issues of inequity in the research sciences
- Assess inclusive practices in labs
- Learn how to be an inclusive mentor
- Write effective research proposals
- Develop financially sound budgets for research projects
- Learn how to navigate the National Science Foundation’s grant proposal review process
The Career Development Program is designed for senior-level undergraduates, graduate students, and post-doctoral scholars from the eight RI C-AIM member institutions.
This work is supported by the National Science Foundation under EPSCoR Cooperative Agreement #OIA-1655221. Any opinions, findings, and conclusions or recommendations expressed in this material are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of the National Science Foundation.